Our free pocket guide to 2018-19 Tax Rates is a useful guide that outlines the new tax rates for the next financial year. It will help you to make sense of all the different areas of tax and how they might affect you. In our guide we take a look at the below:
- Income tax allowances and rates, ISAs, tax reliefs, child benefit, pensions and key dates.
- National insurance contributions rates
- Capital allowances, corporation tax and VAT
- Car and van benefits, statutory payments, national minimum and living wage rates.
- Capital gains, inheritance and stamp taxes
Download our free guide below:
You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to be able to open these documents. You can download it for free by clicking here.